Brief Debate Parse

By default, I'd say that confusing Article I of the U.S. Constitution as dealing with the executive branch would be unforgivable in a Senator, especially one so distinguished as Senator Biden. However, I'm going to give him a pass, because he actually answered the damn question.*

And if anyone actually votes based on Palin's gosh darn golly great upbeat positive down-homey attitude, I'm going to active SkyNet.

And now, train politics.



* To be fair, both Articles I and II describe the position of the Vice Presidency, and it's a simple thing to get tongue tied about. Biden was in strong showing, especially with the maverick tirade.

And in fairness to Governor Palin, she... well, she surpassed the bar she set with the Couric interviews. I guess, uh, that says... something?

0 responses:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.