Winter Classes

University Seminar 102H: Continuing from the same bioethics course this term. I like the professor and find the class exceedingly easy, everyone else apparently hates it.

Communications 200: Communication Across Cultures. The only basic requirements I didn't have filled from the start (thank you Advanced Placement) were Arts & Letters and Mathematics. This goes a third of the way towards fulfilling the former, but more important COMM 201 is taught by D.L. Richardson, who gave a very enjoyable lecture during orientation and then stood in for my film professor the first couple days.

Geography 350: Urban Environments. I'm jumping ahead a bit to take this one. The professor for this class is a friend of my USEM professor, who also served as my registration adviser this term.

Mathematics 111: Precalculus I. Nine AM math! OH WHAT FUN WILL BE HAD.

1 responses:

Geography 350: Urban Environments

That actually sounds like a really interesting class. Something to scratch my urban architecture itch.

I'll be interested in hearing how it goes.

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 1:34:00 PM PST  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.